Welcome to the Constitution Party of the Roanoke Valley (CPRV) homepage.
Seven Principles of the Constitution Party
- Life: For all human beings, from conception to natural death;
- Liberty: Freedom of conscience and actions for the self-governed individual;
- Family: One husband and one wife with their children as divinely instituted;
- Property: Each individual's right to own and steward personal property without government burden;
- Constitution: and Bill of Rights interpreted according to the actual intent of the Founding Fathers;
- States' Rights: Everything not specifically delegated by the Constitution to the federal government, nor prohibited by the Constitution to the states, is reserved to the states or to the people;
- American Sovereignty: American government committed to the protection of the borders, trade, and common defense of Americans, and not entangled in foreign alliances.
"God who gave us life gave us liberty.
And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure if we have removed their only firm basis:
a conviction in the minds of men that these liberties are the gift of God?
That they are not to be violated but with His wrath?
Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just;
that His justice cannot sleep forever."
Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826) Founding Father, 3rd US President, drafted the Declaration of Independence
Documents That Shaped Our Nation